To ensure a comfortable stay for all our guests at The Bitterroot River Inn we have developed the following guidelines for pet etiquette. Please read carefully. You will be asked to agree to the policy and sign upon your arrival:
- Pet owners agree to keep their pet on a leash or in a cage while the pet is in any public or common place within The Bitterroot River Inn. Pets are not allowed in the pool area or breakfast area.
- Pet owners need to remove their pet from their guest room in order to receive housekeeping services, or you may opt out of receiving housekeeping service while the pet is in the room.
- DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PET UNATTEDED IN YOUR ROOM AT ANYTIME. Should you leave your pet unattended and the pet disturbs other guest we will be forced to have the pet removed by the proper authorities at your expense.
- Pet owners agree to keep pets off the grass around the pond area in the back of the Hotel.
- The Bitterroot River Inn has designated the park adjacent to the Hotel as an area to walk your pet.
- Pet owners agree to make sure ALL feces are picked up and disposed of properly.
- A pet that becomes aggressive or disruptive to any guest or other person while on the property of The Bitterroot River Inn must be immediately removed from The Bitterroot River Inn upon request.
- Pet owners accept full responsibility for any and all liability, claims, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) for personal injury or property damage that may result from pet. Pet owner agrees to make reimbursement for such damages on demand.